Ten Arguments Against Obama's Executive Action - American Thinker - Understanding why pending executive action by President Obama on immigration, residency, and citizenship are objectionable, imprudent, and unconstitutional – and what can be done legally and politically about them, if he proceeds – requires a snapshot of history and law. Ten arguments stand between the president and such bold, unilateral actions. First, executive directives of all kinds – and some have been creative – started with George Washington. They are theoretically justified by the indeterminate “executive powers” vested in each commander in chief by Article II of the U.S. Constitution. Read more.......
Jonathan Gruber Makes His Debut in a Political Ad - American Thinker - Thanks to the Louisiana run-off election in December, Jonathan Gruber has made his debit in political advertising (hat tip: Instapundit). You can be certain that the nine Democrat senators up for re-election in 2016 [Michael Bennet (Colorado), Richard Blumenthal (Connecticut), Barbara Boxer (California), Patrick Leahy (Vermont), Barbara Mikulski (Maryland), Patty Murray (Washington), Harry Reid (Nevada), Brian Schatz (Hawaii), Charles Schumer (New York), Ron Wyden (Oregon)]are paying attention and shuddering. Read more......
Related Articles - Direct Links
(1) 'Obama Cares' Facebook Page is a sham, too - Bretbart.......
(2) Virginia School Board Association Wants to Adopt Common Core - The Virginia Free Citizen
- Agenda 21 - Albemarle Co. Comprehensive Plan
- Second Amendment
- Local and State Government Information
- U.S. Congress Contact Information - Library of Congress Bill Search
- Virginia Legislative Information
- Voting Information, Local, State and Federal
- NFRW and VFRW, Link to Va. Rep. Women's Clubs, Membership
- Upcoming Events - Detailed Information
- Contact Us
- Past Events
- Bylaws and Mission Statement
- Award - Scholarship Information