Polio Like Illness claims 5th Life in U.S. - May be linked to recent influx of illegal children into U.S. public schools - Sharyl Attkisson - At least five children infected with the respiratory illness known enterovirus D68 (EV-D68) have died in the U.S. in the past month. However, a study published in Virology Journal, found EV-D68 among some of the 3,375 young, ill people tested in eight Latin American countries, including the Central American nations of El Salvador and Nicaragua, in 2013. (See Fig. 3) Though the U.S. government is keeping secret the locations of the illegal immigrant children, there are significant numbers of them in both cities in which the current outbreak was first identified, Kansas City, Missouri and Chicago, Illinois, according to local advocates and press reports. Read more.....
(2) 'Voting's the Best Revenge' - American Thinker - The only advice Barack Obama offered that is worth following is a bit of one he gave to supporters in 2012.
Days before Barack Obama was reelected, he fired up a crowd of supporters at a campaign rally -- inside a public high school, no less -- with the call for them to vote out of revenge. Read more......
(3) How Liberals Dominate the Public Debate - American Thinker - Lakoff's theory -- according to his Little Blue Book -- is that people use metaphors or narratives make decisions about politics. The way liberals frame issues in narratives undermines conservative’s positions in a subtle way that lets Democrats easily defend their disastrous policies. Examples on Obamacare, Tea Baggers, Pro-Choice, Trickle down, Capitalism, War on Women, 1%, Racist, Democracy. Read more on each of these examples......
(4) Family Foundation Statement Regarding Supreme Court Marriage Ruling - Family Foundation - STATEMENT BY VICTORIA COBB, PRESIDENT OF THE FAMILY FOUNDATION OF VIRGINIA, REGARDING SUPREME COURT’S DENIAL OF MARRIAGE APPEALS
“We are disappointed that the Supreme Court has sidestepped this important issue, at least for now, and left Virginians without a definitive answer. Unfortunately, over one million Virginians who legally voted to adopt the marriage amendment have been disenfranchised, leaving them to wonder if their vote on any issue is safe from government reprisal. Those voters were also denied a defense by Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring, who put his political aspirations ahead of both the Constitution of Virginia and the oath of office. Read more.......
Related Article - Direct Link
Fined $13,000 by State, Farmers are Fighting Back Against Homosexual 'Discrimination' Ruling - Daily Signal - Heritage Foundation......
- Agenda 21 - Albemarle Co. Comprehensive Plan
- Second Amendment
- Local and State Government Information
- U.S. Congress Contact Information - Library of Congress Bill Search
- Virginia Legislative Information
- Voting Information, Local, State and Federal
- NFRW and VFRW, Link to Va. Rep. Women's Clubs, Membership
- Upcoming Events - Detailed Information
- Contact Us
- Past Events
- Bylaws and Mission Statement
- Award - Scholarship Information