The Plot to Create a Permanent Democratic Majority - American Thinker - President Obama and his fellow Democrats are scheming to use immigration and housing policy to fulfill their dream to fundamentally transform America forever. Over a decade ago, two liberals-John Judis and Rus Teixeira-wrote a book, The Emerging Democratic Majority, that predicted demographic changes would inevitably lead to a Democratic lock on Congress and the White House. Read more.......
(2) "It's OK to See Other People - There is a new ad floating around the ether from a group called “Americans for Shared Prosperity” that has garnered some attention. It’s intended to convince women that it’s okay to break up with Democrats and give Republicans a try: Read more.......
(3) Jim Webb Seriously Looking at 2016 Bid - Washington Examiner - Add former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb to the list of potential 2016 Democratic presidential candidates.
During his speech at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., on Tuesday, the former secretary of the Navy said he is “seriously looking at the possibility of running for president.”
Webb, who was recently called “Hillary Rodham Clinton’s worst nightmare” by the New York Times, said he would decide within the next four to five months. Read more.......
- Agenda 21 - Albemarle Co. Comprehensive Plan
- Second Amendment
- Local and State Government Information
- U.S. Congress Contact Information - Library of Congress Bill Search
- Virginia Legislative Information
- Voting Information, Local, State and Federal
- NFRW and VFRW, Link to Va. Rep. Women's Clubs, Membership
- Upcoming Events - Detailed Information
- Contact Us
- Past Events
- Bylaws and Mission Statement
- Award - Scholarship Information
Wednesday, September 24, 2014
Immigration - #3 - The Plot to Create a Permanent Democratic Majority - American Thinker (2) 2014 Federal Elections VIDEO - 'It's OK to See Other People' - Bearing Drift (3) Presidential Election 2016 - Jim Webb Seriously Looking at 2016 Bid - Washington Examiner
Monday, September 22, 2014
Nobody does bullying in the name of “sensitivity” more frequently than America’s rapidly-growing Muslim population. The scholar Fouad Ajami has written knowledgably about why offense is taken so often. Whatever the root, Muslims living in Western countries are quite expert about playing the “sensitivity” card to bully the rest of society into compliance with dictates of sharia whenever they can. In Minnesota, Muslim groups are pushing for the creation of free food dispensaries (“food shelves”) that do not carry pork, so as to be in compliance with sharia dietary laws. Read more......
Saturday, September 20, 2014
#1 - Barack Obama - AP Washington Bureau Chief Reveals 8 Ways the Obama Administration is Blocking Information - The Blaze
Associated Press Washington Bureau Chief Sally Buzbee offered eight ways that the Obama administration is “blocking information” at a recent joint meeting of news editors. Buzbee argued the administration’s stranglehold on information is apparent across the federal government and the lack of access is now becoming a trend in state and local governments. Read more.......