- Agenda 21 - Albemarle Co. Comprehensive Plan
- Second Amendment
- Virginia Election Information - 2013
- Local and State Government Information
- U.S. Congress Contact Information - Library of Congress Bill Search
- Virginia Legislative Information
- Voting Information, Local, State and Federal
- NFRW and VFRW, Link to Va. Rep. Women's Clubs, Membership
- Upcoming Events - Detailed Information
- Contact Us
- Past Events
- Bylaws and Mission Statement
- Award - Scholarship Information
Sunday, August 10, 2014
On July 13, 2014, the Albemarle-Charlottesville Republican Women's League, along with the Albemarle-Charlottesville Republican Committee and the Charlottesville Republican Committee, held their annual "Red-White-Blue" Family Picnic, at Darden Towe Park Pavillion, from 5:00 - 7:00 pm.
Saturday, July 26, 2014
On May 19, 2014, the Albemarle-Charlottesville Republican Women's Club held their May Luncheon at the Glenmore Country Club. Guest Speaker was Dr. Megan Clark Tracci, Vascular Surgeon, topic was Medicaid Expansion.
On March 20, 2014, the Albemarle-Charlottesville Republican Women's League held their March Luncheon, at Glenmore Country Club. The guest speaker was Virginia State Senator Bryce Reeves, 17th District.
On February 20, 2014, the Albemarle-CharlottesvilleRepublican Women's League, held their annual Meet and Greet at Forest Lakes Club House.
Friday, January 31, 2014
On January 28, 2014, the Albemarle Charlottesville Republican Women's League held their first dinner at Glenmore Country Club. Guest Speaker was John W. Whitehead founder of The Rutherford Institute. Mr. Whitehead spoke about his latest book, 'A Government of Wolves: The Emerging American Police State. Click - for The Rutherford Institute Web site........